Managing DNS records in Domain Settings (Godaddy)
updated 4 months ago
1. Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center.
2. Select your domain to access the Domain Settings page.
3. Under Additional Settings, select Manage DNS.
4. Select Add under the records table.
5. Select the Type of record.
6. Enter the Name of the name subdomain or the root domain.
7. Enter the corresponding Value.
Note: The most common CNAME host is www, with the @ symbol entered for the Points to field. This will make www.coolexample.com load to the same webpage as the root domain, coolexample.com.
7. Hit Save to save your new record.
Please allow up to 48 hours for your changes to take full effect globally.
Show Me How
For the best security on your domains and account, we recommend adding your domain to Cloudflare.