PayPal is an online payment service that allows you to pay for products using a secure internet account. You can integrate a PayPal account with your Fit Funnel account using three methods. A PayPal payment gateway button is the easiest one as you only need to paste your API Keys. You can also embed a PayPal button or integrate your form with PayPal.
PayPal CHECKOUT BUTTON
Manage your products in the Products tab, and view and edit your orders in the Orders tab.
Currencies supported by the PayPal payment gateway in Fit Funnel: Canadian dollars (CAD), Australian dollars (AUD), Mexican pesos (MXN), Swiss francs (CHF), Euro (EUR), British pounds (GBP), Polish zloty (PLN), US dollars (USD), Norwegian kroner (NOK), Indian rupees (INR), Brazilian reals (BRL), Danish kroner (DKK), and Swedish kroner (SEK).
Get your API keys from PayPal
1. Log in to your PayPal Developer account.
2. Go to My apps & Credentials tab. Select Sandbox if you want to run a test transaction, or click on Live to proceed with the actual sale of products. You need a Business account to go live and process live transactions.
3. Select an app from the list or create a new one.
4. If you create a new app, enter a name and select Merchant or Platform. Click on Create App.
5. Copy the Client ID (1) and Secret (2).
6. Scroll down to App Settings and verify whether all the required boxes are checked. If you want to sell products, you must select Accept payments, others are optional. Go to Fit Funnel.
Activate the PayPal gateway in Fit Funnel
1. Log in to the Fit Funnel platform, click on your profile/account name in the upper right corner and go to Payment Gateways.
2. Navigate to the PayPal section. Paste your Client ID and Secret key and select Sandbox or Live. Save changes.
3. Now you can add a buy button to your landing page. On the left side of the editor, find the PayPal button, then drag and drop it into the active area of your landing page. Go to its Settings.
4. Select a product from the list or add a new one and refresh the list to link it to this payment gateway. Click Save and close. You can only add one product to a single payment gateway button.
You can view, add and edit your products in the Products tab.
5. In the Next Action tab, you can specify an action after the payment has been made. By default, the user will be redirected to a thank you page, but if your landing page has multiple payment gateways or other signup forms, you can create and link a landing page that displays only after a transaction is completed.
6. All set! Now you can publish your landing page.
7. The user will be redirected to the PayPal checkout.