We can install a free wildcard certificate for your (sub)domain with www and for all first-order subdomains on this domain.
What is a wildcard certificate?
If you have many subdomains on a particular domain, wildcard allows you to install SSL faster, skipping the limits (10 per week for one domain).
For example, if you have multiple subdomains, like landing1.your-domain-here.com, landing2.your-domain-here.com and so on, we can install a SSL for all subdomains (already existed and all created in the future) in *your-domain-here.com domain.
Note: Before you can add a CNAME record that will enable us to install the wildcard certificate, make sure that the CNAME records for your subdomains are redirected to cname.onboardme.io
Add a wildcard CNAME record
1. Log in to your domain provider's account.
2. Find your domain and edit the DNS zone.
3. Add a new CNAME record. Copy and paste the following values:
Points to: _acme-challenge.onboardme.io
Note: some domain providers require that you add a dot at the end of the record.
4. After adding this CNAME record, let us know via chat that you want to install wildcard Let’s Encrypt certificate.
5. It takes up to 3 days to install the certificate.