You can assign a landing page to your own domain in the Fit Funnels platform. A free Let's Encrypt SSL certificate will be automatically installed for your domain when you add a domain to your account.
This guide will show you how to set up a domain registered via Bluehost. Before you manage the DNS records, add the domain in Fit Funnels.
Add DNS records in Bluehost
1. Log in to Bluehost and go to Domains. Find your domain on the list and navigate to the DNS section.
2. Scroll down and add new records.
3. Add two new DNS records (CNAME and A) if you want to redirect a root domain.
Points to: 220.127.116.11
Points to: cname.onboardme.io
Add one CNAME record if you want to redirect a subdomain.
Name: www (or any other)
4. Click on Add Record.
5. When you are ready, go back to Fit Funnels and click on Done.
You will see a pop-up message that the configuration is done.
6. Our system is verifying if DNS redirections have been done correctly. During this time, a clock icon will be visible next to the domain with the information that the domain is being verified. Usually, the domain will be active a few hours after adding it, but the total waiting time depends on the number of domains in our system waiting in the queue to install the certificate. We will email when the domain is installed correctly.
IMPORTANT: Due to the time needed for the dissemination of DNS records and installation of the SSL certificate, we recommend performing the above steps at least 3 days in advance of the campaign.
7. A green globe icon indicates an active domain. You can assign it to your landing page.